Client: Street Smart
Campaign: To promote restaurant and restaurant customers’ awareness and understanding of the StreetSmart campaign.
Campaign duration: 4 years with PamLloyd PR
Objectives: To establish StreetSmart as the Christmas restaurant charity in Bristol (2013). To increase restaurants taking part and contributions from their customers (2014 – to date).
Strategy: To differentiate the StreetSmart charity as a national charity with a local focus. Every penny raised goes to help homeless people in Bristol. ALl charity costs are met by the main supporting business.
Key messages: National charity with a Bristol focus. Support homeless people in Bristol at Christmas.
- Recruit restaurants with visits in person to explain the charity, it’s goals and the mechanism for securing £1 contributions on each bill during November and December.
- Visit restaurants in person to support implementation of the fundraising scheme and deliver StreetSmart collateral promoting the cause.
- 15 restaurants recruited annually
- Press releases to promote the charity to media
- Coverage in regional print and broadcast media
- Fund raising event held
- £10,000+ raised in Bristol annually
- Funds allocated to 3 regional homeless charities
- Bristol restaurants aware of the StreetSmart charity, its aims and results.